Task 1

2. Make Your own goals after graduating from Gunadarma University

My name is Antonius Atmadinata, I college in gunadarma university accounting majors. I own goals after graduating from gunadarma university started as an employee in an office and started a little bit of raising capital to run the business.


Starting with a business in food. From one store and working hard to make the store a success and opened several branches. If I have opened many branches in the area I want to open up branches in other areas throught the region in Indonesia until the food that I made famous in the world.


If I have had success with businesses in the food I also want to start to open a business in the property and the contractor. Started building a house or building in a small scale to large scale building in Indonesia until in the world.



0 komentar: