Task 1

3. Give your opinion about your english skills

My opinion about my English skills, I don’t know about this. But I learn English since in elementary school. In elementary school i can’t English speak well, I working hard to can speak English so well. Continue to junior high school i learn more hard to can speak English.

In senior high school, I started to English curse and that continue to college. I think my English skills gorw because in English curse I learn more detail about speak English , writing English. But a few years ago I quit from English curses.

I personally the ability to speak english is still low. The difficulty occurs because English is not used everyday. Although I've ever english courses English proficiency has become dull because rarely sharpened.


0 komentar: